Consider the banner on a page as a great opportunity to advertise your brand or company.
Our banners allow for the right-hand side half to hold your logo. These can be used to sponsor or highlight a brand or company. They can be used in submitted articles or on some of our members' area pages when the subject may be relevant to the brand or company.
We will also need a banner for the foot of the page.
In some instances, we may use your banner to sit at the bottom of an article or news page if your company is relevant to the article or has been quoted within it. Should you submit an article for publication, we will also add your livery to that page too.
Get in touch with us to discuss where we can help you.
- The total upper logo size should be set to 1600px by 1000px to 300dpi resolution - saved with NO background as a .PNG file
- Set margins to 100px all around.
- The total footer banner image size should be set to 1600px x 300px to 300dpi resolution - this will be linked to the website.
- Images can bleed into the margins but KEEP Text within the artwork space.
- Save your file as JPG, PNG, PDF. SVG or GIF for moving banners. (We can help you with GIFs, please contact us)
|Initial Placement||Per Month||Per Annum|
|Web Banners - members||£125.00||£100.00||£1000.00|
|Multiple - artwork in advance||£15.00 per image|
|Four images upwards||£ p.o.a|
All prices include VAT